There are some things in life that I just have no self control over. A few of these things include chocolate and a good book. I am currently speeding through Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. I stayed up late finishing the first book and started the second this morning. I seriously couldnt believe the clock when i looked up. I had to finish the book. Now, if i can combine an amazing read with chocolate, then thats even better! :) Anyway, I am very excited because I just got an email this morning saying that the last book in the series is waiting for me at the library, so I wont have to wait to finish off the series. Yay! Happy reading!
6 comments:
i am reading the last book! all i have to say is AMAZING!!!
oh my gosh...what is with everyone and these books.. my whole apartment has read them..and went crazy!!
Okay, seriously I JUST finished the last book like . . . maybe 30 minutes ago. These books have seriously been consuming my life. SO GOOD!!! Mel -- you NEED to read them. I didn't understand either until I read the first. I am VERY happy the library had the last one there waiting for you Shannon. I have decided I need to own this series because in another year or so i think I will want to read them again. Stephenie Meyer is a very good writer. Even her extra chapters on her website are fun and good. Happy Reading Shannon!!! (and we will just have to hang in there for the last of the series to come out next fall . . .yikes, that is a long time!)
What can I say? I wish my boyfriend was a vampire.
I just started reading the last book too! I have some time on my hands now that I have a newborn whose fav activity is sleeping!!! I think your new little boys name should be Edward!!! :)
I'm pretty sure that her books are actually drugs. It's scary how I cannot put them down. By the time my family gets done reading them, I'm definitely going to have to reread them. You're lucky you don't have to wait for #3!!
Post a Comment