"This is Clark Kent here to tell you about the letter P. It makes the "puh" sound."
I turned around and put his cape on for him, then back into the mirror . . .
"This is Superman here to tell you about the letter D. It makes the "duh" sound, Davin, Davin, duh, duh, duh."
Then off he flew into the night.
8 comments:
HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!!! I can't wait to see that boy. :)
I love it. Nothing like mixing superman and letter sounds.
That is SOOOO cute. What a smartie!
He is so darling and he gets more so every day!!
That is so stinkin funny and cute!!! LOVE IT!
Hurry and come!! I need to see that boy in person!! He's much better live than reading about it later :-)
That is such a rad story. I so wish I could get moments like that on video....mom's are so lucky they get to be around to catch little moments like that.
This post totally made me laugh. Davin is so cute!
Post a Comment