Well, first of all these two are definitely my favorites.

They are such fun boys. Weston is so intelligent and talkative. Seriously, if you call me, you will most likely get to talk to Weston too. He can chat your ear off if he's in the right mood. That picture was taken this morning. He was watching Playhouse Disney this morning and next thing I know he had made a Mickey Mouse flag. I helped him tape the flag part to the "pole" but it was all his idea. Note he is also wearing his Mickey Mouse shirt. Davin just snuck into the picture, but he was cute, so I let him be in it. As soon as I took this he grinned and started clapping.
As most of you know, another favorite of mine is home storage and organization. I bought a toy box this week. I had wanted one awhile back, but the one I wanted had just been discontinued. Sad. Anyway, I found this one at Target (it's by
Circo) this week. It was on sale for $45. Not too shabby I thought. It is perfect for all the bigger toys. I have already migrated some stuff into it and it's still only half full. It has freed up some other space too, so we will hopefully have plenty of space come Christmas and Weston's birthday.


Finally, Ian is my favorite. I miss him. He has been working so much, but I am so excited for our weekend (another favorite thing of mine). We have big plans. He is coming home early this afternoon to kick off the fun. I will post all about it at the end of the long weekend. Happy Labor Day!
8 comments:
So cute! I hope you have a fun weekend. And thanks for the ideas. I can't wait to use them! (Actually, it would be better if I didn't have to b/c it would mean Kaden is staying in his room and sleeping :) but we know that's not going to happen)
I LOVE that toy box. How nice!
Weston is so clever. Davin looks like such a blondie in that picture.
I just saw that toybox at Target too and was really surprised at the price. I made a mental note about it for when we have room for a toybox. :) I bought Jarom a bookshelf for his room that was on "clearance" (still 80 something bucks! geez), but it's so stinking cute, I love it. It's circo, too, they have pretty cute stuff. And that toybox looks really cute in Davin's room, nice pick! Have fun this weekend!
your little Davin is sooooo cute! i cant get enough of his pictures.
i really like that toybox. I'm all about organization too, i just dont have a system yet. for now, i just dont have tons of stuff and when it gets too cluttered i have no problem throwing stuff away. that's now though...as soon as i start having kids, i will definitely be asking you for advice on how to keep stuff neat and organized, or at least try to. :) i hope you guys have a great weekend! we're hoping the weather stays nice so we can actually spend it at the pool...in chicago you never know.
Can you promise me that the boys will stay cute until I get there for Thanksgiving?? The toy box is great. Does it have that kind of hinge that goes down real slowly?
We just got back from the beach party. It was the warmest beach party I think we have ever had. This has got to be the first time I didn't put on a sweatshirt. . . ever. LeeDean did the cutest treasure hunt. She is the most clever of girls. Have fun on your weekend. I can't wait to hear all the news. We get the BYU game here, so we'll be watching too.
I love the toy box!! Super cute! I want to be good at organization because I really like it, I just can't do it! ha I love westons idea, super creative!!
Hey thanks for your comment. Thanks for being a willing subject. I don't know when will be the next time we head south. We'll keep in touch.
I love that toybox. Love it. I have been wanting a toy box lately too. That looks like such a perfect size too. Have fun weekend!!
Post a Comment