at Target if I had a $50 gift card to spend however I wanted. The hard part would be narrowing it down to just $50 worth of stuff.
-a big kid booster seat like this one for Weston.
-a new square griddle since mine is getting uneven and warped. I use it on an almost daily basis though, so it would be worth it.
-a covered cake pan.
-some cute new sandals for Spring!
-throw pillows for my red couch
-a bathing suit cover-up. They have some really cute ones.
-a pair of loungy bermuda shorts.
-a big tray with handles for carrying stuff outside for BBQ's.
-Father of the Bride on DVD.
I'm sure I could find more items I would love to spend my gift card on, but we'll leave this list as it is for now. Also, I don't generally sit around and think about what I would buy if I had the money, but I just got a coupon in the mail from a dentist's office offering a $50 gift card to Target with a new patient exam, cleaning, and x-rays. It just got me day dreaming. Perhaps a trip to the dentist would be worth it.
PS-This has to be my all time favorite Target commercial. It's scary how well they have me pegged.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
6 comments:
That is great I like you list. I have a cake pan with a lid and I love it!!!
This is dangerous business! I try (really hard) not to think about what I would buy if I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Is it bad I already know what I want for my birthday... in October?
I think a $50 giftcard to Target would go WAY too quickly if I got one and probably I would even have to end up paying alittle extra after my bill :) I sure do love that store too.
You are the funniest girl I know. :) I plan out my lottery winnings ALL the time. LOL Good thing that dreaming is free!
i was seriously thinking about this today, except my list was of random things i would go out and buy if i was disgustingly rich. maybe i'll blog it at some point. i think it's fun to think about sometimes as long as you don't dwell on it and make yourself depressed. :) your target list is realistic at least! i say, just go out and get it....all of it. :)
Oooh...if we had a Target I would be swooning right along with you.
I love your new glasses too! That is so fun that your library put on that magic show. How fun! Weston is so smart. That is pretty amazing that he can recall all that.
Post a Comment