After lunch we had to stop at Farr's for some ice cream before heading home. It was worth it. Davin asked me to take this picture of him with his ice cream because he really really liked it. He got Blue Moon Vanilla. It tasted just like vanilla but was blue. :)
We had a couple hours to rest up at home before us adults went out to the Jazz v. Blazers basketball game. I had never been to a Jazz game and it was great fun. We actually cheered for the Blazers since they are Portland's team and Brad and Mel were wearing Blazer gear and Ian's from Portland. Our seats were the second to top row. It was a decent view, but lots of stairs. It was super fun to go to a sporting event without kids. I actually got to watch the game! We got hot dogs, nachos, and churros for dinner at the game and had a really fun time together. Thanks for inviting us Brad and Mel!
4 comments:
so fun! i love going to basketball games....and i love it even more when people don't root for the jazz. :P
Hahaha!!! Jim and I have sat up there too. It made me sick. I think I was also about 4 months pregnant when we climbed all those stairs. Bummer about the skirt, but at least you got a fun outing that day. :)
What!??!? You are outing-ed out!! You must be pregnant or something!! Auntie B called to say what a fun time you all had!! She mentioned the game, but I didn't know you guys were going too. Sorry your sister's so out of control. Good thing you know how to censor ;-)
P.S. No pictures of Auntie B and Uncle T?
Post a Comment