Davin has been waiting two whole weeks since Weston started school for his first day of preschool. He was so excited to finally start. He is going to USA Tykes Preschool in a beautiful home across the freeway from us. On the way there he told me he didn't want me to walk him in because he "knows everything about preschool." "I know how to walk myself into preschool Mom." he said. I walked him in anyway, but told him if his teacher said it was ok he could walk by himself next time. :)
Davin could hardly be bothered to worry about saying goodbye to me. It was more emotional for me than sending Weston off to 1st grade. Davin is just so little and still seems to need me so much. He did great in school though and had a super fun first day. He is even more excited for today!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
3 comments:
Someday my child will want to leave me and I'll be sad, right? Right now it's the opposite--I try to leave my child and she clings and cries as if I'm abandoning her forever. Davin looks so cute all dressed up for preschool!
"I know everything about preschool mom"... lol, gotta love that independence assertion! Glad he's having a great time!
So cute! Love how independent he is, though I'm sure it's heartbreaking. But you know he'll always be able to take care of himself! :)
Post a Comment