Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Visiting Santa

Back at the beginning of the month we took the kiddos to visit Santa at Thanksgiving Point.  It was a bit of a wait, but turned out pretty fun.  I wasn't too sure how Talia would react to Santa, but when she saw him from the back of the line she started yelling his name and trying to get closer.  When we actually got to the front and it was her turn she was a little shy, but she sat on his lap and seemed pretty fascinated.  Davin gave Santa his list of toys he wanted that he had written earlier that day.  Weston forgot his list, but managed to remember to ask for 3 of the 4 things on it. 
 
 
 
The very next day I was out shopping at the outlets with Mel and Talia and we had to make a bathroom stop.  I had no idea they had a Santa, but in the lobby area where the bathrooms and customer service are they had a beautiful Santa!  There was no line and Talia walked right up to him, turned around, and backed her little booty right up to Santa to sit in his lap.  She didn't talk to him.  She just looked at him and hung out on his lap and picked her nose.  Classy.  I just thought it was so cute that she likes him and just wanted to be with him.  I snapped a few phone pics of the scene.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: