Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Backyard Battles

Now that the weather is warm the kids are playing outside all afternoon. Our house seems to be the place to be. There are kids knocking on our door all afternoon! I don't really mind. I think it's fun to watch the boys play. I happened to go out back with them one day because Beckett wanted to swing and got to watch this light saber battle unfold. They even set up the patio chairs as "bleachers." After my sister (who has three girls) saw this video she texted me: "Uhhh...be careful boys! Oh watch out! Ok, let's cheer for everyone now" These are all the reasons I would be the lamest mom of boys. Shannon, you rock!
Too funny. I have to remember to bite my tongue and not constantly fuss at them because they would just go play somewhere else. Plus they don't get all upset about getting bonked or feel bad because someone wasn't cheering for them. I'm glad my kids have fun friends nearby!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Go my little Kool-Aid mom!!