A little clingy while petting a goat. I held him for most of the goat moments
We missed the picture of him actually touching the sheep, but he did.On Friday morning we all went to the petting zoo and Weston got to touch the goats and sheep. He was pretty freaked out by the goats and wanted to be held near them, but loved seeing teh rabbits in their hutch and the chickens and even seemed to enjoy touching the sheep! It was pretty cute. He also had his 2nd pony ride! Very fun.
3 comments:
wish i was there.... everytime i talk to mel i get jealous. seriously. my face turns green.
I love the petting zoo!! Lizzie was getting really good at feeding the sheep at the zoo. I can't wait to check out all the animals at the county fair!
Thank you for sending me your blog . . . it was SOOO fun to see! Keep me on updates too . . . and I will also try to check often. I should really set one of these things up. Weston's face was SOO sad! I gasped and Brian said "WHAT!?!" He thought it was pretty sad looking too. We just moved into our first house! YEA!!! (still renting though) I will send pictures when I have my act back together. Hopefully some time this week. I miss you!! I can't believe Weston is already 18 months too. He is one cute boy.
Post a Comment