Being Silly at the Miller's!
Weston loves balls and his Grandpa!
Playing at the library . . .Well we had a fabulous visit with Grandma B and Grandpa Bob despite the Face Incident. Speaking of which Weston's big cheek owie is pretty much already gone. His scab fell off last night and now its just a little pinker than the rest of his face where it was. Some highlights of our visit were the water park, the petting zoo and ducks at Gardner Village, playing at the Millers' house, the library, PF Changs and the Salt Lake Temple. We also had plenty of down time to chill and read the new Harry Potter. Dad's probably done by now and so am I. It was so great having my family here. I miss you guys! :) Thanks for the fabulous visit and Dad, for making us new shelves in our kitchen! They look great. Love you guys.
3 comments:
OHH MY GOSH! was that jordan and lincoln?? they are soo big? i was sad i missed a miller trip. those are always soo entertaining.
I can't believe the scab has already fallen off. Those little new bodies heal so fast. . . thank heavens!! Thanks again for the fun visit. I'm just getting going on the Harry Potter book. I decided to read it next :-)
how cute! Looks like you guys had a fun visit. Weston's face does look a lot better too. Can't wait to see you in October.
Post a Comment