Thursday, September 6, 2007

Auntie Mel

Weston had his Auntie Mel staying with us for the last week and a half and we had a really nice time. We met Brad the boyfriend and hung out and were silly. Mel watched Weston while I worked which was great. He's quite the angel once mom's not around. Mel left this morning to head back up to Rexburg to move into her apartment and get ready for the fall semester at BYU-I. I am alone once again and really should be cleaning up this house of mine, but who wants to do that?
We had a huge storm on Tuesday and Wednesday and so now there's a branch the size of a small tree collapsed on our lawn, but yard cleanup is going to have to wait until Saturday morning. I am finally seeing a break in my work schedule this month! I am so excited. My co-rec therapist is back a couple days a week now so i have a few more days off than before, including some saturdays! We are all pretty stoked about it. Well, we took some family pics while Mel was here, but I can't find them on the computer at the moment, so I will have to post them later. Mel taught Weston to say her name and also he said his first "sentence": dada work. :) He's learning so much and is such a big boy. Anyway, it was a fun week having Mel here and of course, finally meeting Brad. I'm on the hunt for the pics to post, so keep checking back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a little disappointed. his first words "auntie" words were suppose to be JuJu. oh well october....