
Ok I guess the family pictures that we took got uploaded from the camera onto a laptop from Ian's work, but i tracked them down and here is our favorite. We had a really nice weekend. I had Saturday off of work for the first time in 6 weeks! Yay! To celebrate a break in both our work schedules, Ian and I went to the Sanctuary Day Spa and did this amazing couples package complete with side by side massages, a 30 minute private whirlpool bubble bath, cheesecake and strawberries and a really cool starry sky ceiling. Anyway, it was very relaxing and indulgent and we enjoyed every minute of it. Someday we will have to do it again.
After our spa afternoon, we went to some friends' house to watch the BYU-UCLA game, which was a close, but disappointing loss. It was still pretty fun though. Sunday was chill and relaxed and we are having beautiful 70's weather! Well, I hope everyone else had a great weekend too. Back to daily business today, grocery shopping, mopping the floors, you know, the fun stuff.
2 comments:
i love that family picture. weston has the custest little smile ever! i cannot wait until october!
I love your family pictures. You guys are such an adorable family. My girls love seeing pictures too, so keep posting often!!! We can't wait to see you. :)
Post a Comment