Weston and I (this is Ian btw) went to the park yesterday and had ourselves a good time. As it had been forever since I had taken any videos of the infamous wee one, I decided to take the camera along....it couldn't possibly have anything to do with my desire to play with the HD camera from work and the new computer at home. Anyway. I took some regular old fashioned digital pics too.

These are "Banana" seeds. Weston was sorely disappointed that they didn't taste like bananas. This is somewhat surprising, since he doesn't like bananas in the first place.

Luckily this year Weston did not try to eat the leaves in our 2nd annual "Take copious amounts of pictures of Weston in the leaves" festival.

At this point Weston was just ready to leave the festival (he thinks it's overrated and has become too commercial) so we went to the actual park instead.
These are "Banana" seeds. Weston was sorely disappointed that they didn't taste like bananas. This is somewhat surprising, since he doesn't like bananas in the first place.
Luckily this year Weston did not try to eat the leaves in our 2nd annual "Take copious amounts of pictures of Weston in the leaves" festival.
At this point Weston was just ready to leave the festival (he thinks it's overrated and has become too commercial) so we went to the actual park instead.
6 comments:
Thanks for the video and pics. The girls loved them and we watched the video multiple times. :)
That video was awesome! The pictures were really fun to see too. it was fun to see how old Weston really is! Him walking and playing was so cute!!
So cute! I can't believe how big that kid is :). I bet he is getting excited to have a little sibling (do you know what it is yet?? You probably do and I am just in the dark!)
Just kidding--I just read further down on your blog and SAW what you are having! That is fun :). Do you have a name yet??
Ok...super cute! I'm so excited to see him for real (and you too of course) in like a week!
I really love the videos. It's like we're right there watching too. It's so great to have such talent in the family. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!
Post a Comment