Anyway, I was doing some guilt about the fact that I honestly could not remember the last time Weston had actually chewed up AND swallowed a vegetable, so last night for dinner I made chicken stir fry and Weston actually ate baby corns, pea pods, broccoli, a couple pieces of chicken and one little carrot shred (which he said he didn't like). It helped that right before dinner we watched a Sesame Street DVD about eating healthy foods. :) So here are a few pics of what dinnertime looks like at our house:
Davin in the bouncer watching all the goings on and the ceiling fan.
4 comments:
You are so amazing. We so love to watch you with Weston and now Davin. It brings tears to my eyes to read about your doubts but great joy and pride to see you become a wonderful mother.
Jim
Shannon. . .I am so proud of you!! Actually cooking with veggies. Think what will come next. You will be eating okra as a family. I just know it!! Weston looks over the top in the Curious George pictures. So cute!! Grandma Snowball and I are so enjoying the blog!
Love, Mom
So, can I come over to your house for dinner? Stir fry sounds very yummy. I need to get back in the dinner groove....I feel like I say that all the time. :) Love ya lots!
WAY TO GO SHANNON!!! I posted on your post below too . . . I am impressed how well Weston ate this too. Bytheway, you can feel good that Weston knows his ABC's. I can't even say that about Tanner. Maybe I need to get an ABC video.
Post a Comment