
So my work is looking for an action script 3 flash developer. We have been down to one for the past several months now, and I feel bad for him since he is working even crazier hours than me. Please let any friends of friends who are action script developers know that there is an opening at a pretty cool company in Sandy, even if they aren't currently looking for a job...
You can just send them my way and I can refer them to the right manager.
ian@verite.com
5 comments:
I like the picture!
Hi Shannon,
Just wanted you to know that I tried your Enchiladas from Sheena's blog and they were so so so yummy. Do you mind if I repost the recipe on my blog?
Thx, Hayley
That was a completely different language... didn't understand a word of it. :) But loved the pic :) We sure do miss you guys and I think I'll be in UT the day my mom babysits Davin! yipee.
how much does it pay??
love mom!
Hey Shannon, your images are up!
Post a Comment