Theywe eyeglathes. He's so cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow :) Seriously, he's hilarious. I LOVED the arc reactor too. Wynn told me about it before I saw this post and I thought it was awesome. I had no idea how much it was actually going to look like it though! Peace...
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
9 comments:
That's a sweet pumpkin. Did you guys trace it from something? I only ask because I'm totally unartistic and can only produce cool things from tracing.
Cool pumpkin!! Very boyish!! What was on Ian shirt?? I'll have to listen again!! Happy Halloween!! Have fun tonight!
I love the arc reactor! That is way cool! And the pumpkin to match, you guys are cool.
Nice arc reactor. Ian, you're so cool. Why can't I be cool like you? Was everyone at work impressed too?? Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!
good job Ian on that pumpkin!
hey there from illinois, stumbled upon ur blog via brie's, sweet iron man pumpkin and really really adorable kids
Awesome pumpkin!
Theywe eyeglathes. He's so cute! I can't wait to see him tomorrow :) Seriously, he's hilarious. I LOVED the arc reactor too. Wynn told me about it before I saw this post and I thought it was awesome. I had no idea how much it was actually going to look like it though! Peace...
That's as wicked awesome pumpkin!! I had such a fun halloween!!
Post a Comment