(tagged from my friend Delia's awesome blog HERE)
1. I love that Weston officially started preschool today and that he loved it too!
4. I love being in Young Women's. It's a lot of work sometimes, but it's fun to get to hang out with the girls and do fun activities with them. Last night we went to the batting cages.
5. I love sleeping in. I especially appreciate it these days because it's rare.
6. I love a clean house. I really enjoy getting the whole house done in one day. It only stays clean for about one day, but that night when the kids are in bed and the toys are picked up and things are clean, I really enjoy it.
7. I love not having to cook. I cook because if I don't then my family won't eat or will only eat junk/stuff we really can't afford, but I really love it if someone else cooks or we go out.
8. I love reading. Reading magazines (Real Simple, Parenting, the Ensign, Family Fun) and books (I just picked up The Kite Runner and The Guernsey Literary Society from the library yesterday)
9. I love going on dates with my husband. It's always fun and it's nice to get away from the kids. I wish we did it more often. I will have to work on that.
10. I love a good girls night. I haven't had one in awhile though. I think it's overdue.
14 comments:
Yay for preshcool! You know mom will be so stoked to hear about that. Sammie is so freaking cute!!! Ryan & I are super jealous. You have no idea. I totally agree with the rest of your list. Who doesn't love clean houses, dates, shopping and sleep? Life is good. Hope you have fun with your new pup!
Tip for Sammie, I think the rule of thumb was that for each month the puppy is in age is how many hours between potty breaks. Or something like that. I know when we got Titus at 2 months it was pretty rough.
Love the pictures and Weston looks so happy with his backpack on!
I think we love all the same things!! I love that Weston thought that maybe for a minute there he had jumped in age a couple year since you'd got a dog!! That was cute!! You're going to "love" The Guernsey Literary society book too. Cute post. I was tell Joy, I wish I could figure out a way to split my computer background and put up both Weston and Mimi's first day of pre-school pictures!! That would be perfect!! It's such a red-letter day for both of them.
Love ya!!
Oh my goodness!!! I didn't know you got a dog!!! Holy smokes no phone call or anything!! ha He or she? is so so cute! What a fun list of things you love! Is that as big as the dog is going to get?
im totally with you on 5-10! i will probably be with you on the rest as well when i have kids and get a dog. :P
and you've already started christmas shopping?!! *high fives all around* :)
The pic of Weston and Sammie napping together almost makes me want a puppy, so precious! I started Christmas shopping too...it's fun buying toys my kids will love Christmas morning!
And I love learning of all your loves :). Such a fun post!
I love that you're almost done with Weston's Christmas shopping. I was wanting to do some at the Disney store this week. So fun!
Sam is so sweet! I think you guys will love having her. She already fits right in with your family. :)
Very cute puppy! I think that was so funny that Weston asked if he was still 3. ;-) I'm jealous that you have such a headstart on christmas shopping. I need to get on the ball!
That was a fun post :) Also cutie little puppy. How fun.
Yeah that Weston started Preschool! And I just adore your puppy! Maggie LOVES dogs so MAYBE some day when we have a house I will THINK about getting one. :) Seeing your puppy makes me want to get one though. I don't love cooking either. Thank goodness my husband does and that he does it while I'm working. I can't complain!
For some weird reason I didn't see that your blog updated and I missed this post last week! I *love* your list. ;)
It must be SO fun to have a puppy...other than the waking in the middle of the night thing.
You are such a wonderful person and I am so glad we reconnected through the blogosphere.
p.s. Weston's reaction to the puppy is so Cauuute! That video is priceless!
Post a Comment