Every year in October Gardner Village decorates for Halloween with all of these awesome witches. And every year my friend, Tara, and I take the kids to check it out and take some pictures. This year was really great. It was warm, but not hot. It wasn't very crowded. We fed some ducks and fish. The kids picked out a great (cheap) treat from the candy shop. They picked out whistle pops. Remember those? Lots of fun. I got some yummy fudge and I found a great stocking stuffer for the kids. They are these really cool wooden cork guns. I also got to chat with Tara a little bit and, of course, we took pictures. Enjoy!
I LOVE this face.

This is seriously the best "smile" I got out of Davin. My boys were having an
un-photogenic day.

For some reason the kids all thought these stairs leading up to nothing were great. Weston said that if they were woodpeckers then they would have been able to get through the wall even though there wasn't a door.
Kenzi took this picture of the bicycling/flying witch for me.

Davin taking advantage of his freedom from the stroller.

Weston was so excited that this witch was holding his hand. Also,
Kenzi's face is classic.

The best one of the day! Even though Davin isn't looking at the camera.

Even witches need their chocolate fixes.

This witch outside the candy shop had a cat chasing a mouse under her skirt.

Finally, this was not at Gardner Village, but a little while ago I put all of Weston's dress up clothes into one bin in his room, so he has been using them more often. Such a handsome cowboy, am I right ladies???
17 comments:
Awww, so cute!
How fun!! I love all the witches. What a fun way to start into this great time of year. Love it!
Those witches are awesome and do make for fun pictures! Your boys are both are sooo cute!
holy smokes, that is a great idea! Those witch costumes are phenomenal!
Cute, cute! That is such a fun day. And I love the candy shop there. Mmmmmm, fudge. That is quite the busty witch in the first picture, I'm pretty sure that's what made Weston nervous. (It would make me nervous!) Hahaha! I'm glad you had a fun day and it's always more fun with another mom/friend.
I love gardner village. I am on the hunt for fun places here that aren't crazy expensive! I love halloween. Your boys are adorable. What fun pics (even if they weren't super smiley I think they look so cute!)
I love Weston's face in the first pic! How fun! That's so cool that you and Tara are still so close!
How fun I did not know that they did that. I love going there it is always so cute. I might have to take Little A there some time to see them.
i dont think it's possible for your kids to have unphotogenic days....those pictures are awesome!
That first picture of Weston made me giggle. So funny.
We love Witches' Night Out. All the girls in our family go on one of the nights. Claire lives for it.
So cute!! I'm getting excited for the fall. Yesterday I decorated for Halloween and at Super Saturday in a couple weeks I'm making a cute candy corn. . . just for fun! I'm so glad you gathered all the dress up clothes together in one place for Weston (and Davin). That boy does seem to love to dress up!! It's way past my bedtime. I better get!! Love ya!
I hear that is really fun. Glad you got to go before the storm hit.
Weston is a handsome cowboy. Cute stocking stuffer idea.
The first pic of Weston actually turned out really adorable because it looks like he's worried that witch is gonna reach out and grab him at any moment. And I love the one of the boys on the haystacks. Way to go w/ the orange shirts, looks awesome. Fun fun. :)
How fun I had totally forgotten about that event there. We took Hailie when she was little. I need to go again. Your boys are so cute.
I'm glad you're not the only one dipping into the Halloween activities already! I just love fall :)
They still look cute, I don't need smiles just pictures! I'll take anything I'm a desperate auntie!! ha I love those witches so cool! What a fun display!! And kenzie's face was totally like, "guys, i'm really over this... people can see me!"
I really wish Vegas had fun places like the ones you go to all the time. I can tell this place did not dissapoint. Those witches are soooo cool. I love the fist picture of Weston and the witch. Classic.
Post a Comment