omment #66, according to random.org, . . . aka my cousin Sara! Congrats Sara! I will be sending you your prize in the mail tomorrow! It was fun to hear from all of you in the comments on the giveaway. Thanks for entering! March is going to be a great month from the sound of things.
In other news . . . I got my new glasses yesterday. So far I like them, but they are a slightly different shape than my old ones, so I am still getting used to that. When I went to pick them up I decided to go ahead and get some prescription sunglasses too. I've never had any, but I never wear my glasses mainly because I cannot see outside with them on. It's too bright. I'm hoping that if I have prescription sunglasses I will elect to wear my glasses more often since I will be able to switch to the sunglasses if I go out. Plus, they are super cute and were 50% off. Seriously, if you need new glasses check out Target Optical!
(Photo courtesy of Weston. Yikes.)

Weston got some new clothes from The Children's Place that arrived the other day. They were having a sale+I had a 15% off coupon+free shipping. I couldn't pass that up. This is his new favorite outfit, complete with
Spiderman socks from Target.

Last night Davin was hamming it up for the camera. Such a cute little face.



Tonight we went to Chick
Fil A for dinner since the kids eat free on Wednesday nights and I have a hard time feeling motivated to cook when Ian doesn't come home for dinner. After dinner we went to the library for a Dr. Seuss celebration magic show! The boys loved it. Especially Weston, who came home and had to do 4 magic tricks for me before he went to bed. The highlight was probably the real bunny the magician pulled out of a hat. :)


This little video is of Weston reading the book he made at preschool about baby animals to Davin. He is such a smart kid. Today I was a couple minutes late picking him up from school, so most of the other parents and kids were already gone. His teacher was telling me how amazed she is with his recall skills. He remembers all the names of the books that are in the learning library even though she only told them all the names at the very beginning when they first started doing the library program. Hopefully he will continue to have good recall/memorizing skills. They're handy as you progress in school.
5 comments:
I can't believe I missed this post! I read the other one and didn't scroll down far enough. I also can't believe I didn't win your giveaway!!! I also can't believe you had 84 comments. Okay, enough of the unbelief. ;)
I love your new glasses and I love Davin's goofy faces and I love Weston's new outfit. Preschool is the best, especially for kids like Weston who just soaks up everything around him. :) I just can't wait until Saturday!!!
Kids eat free at Chik Fil A on Wednesday nights? I can't believe I am just finding this out.
Love the glasses! I'm glad you got the sunglasses, they were a really good deal.
this post reminded us that we neeed to go back to Chik Fil A sometime this month to collect our free dinner! Ok Davin is such a cutie I seriously can't take it! I am soo excited to play with him and weston all week!! We are going to become the BEST of friends. seriously. is it Friday yet????
ooooooooo...i like the glasses!!! They look good on you. :) I think it's totally important to have a cute pair of glasses so that you don't mind wearing them out. im totally with you on the sunglasses dilema though so it's awesome you got some prescription sunglasses too. sometimes i wouldnt wear mine out because i have to have sunglasses on...i guess my eyes are overly sensitive to bright. i really have been needing to go get a new pair of glasses for myself though, i can't even see out of mine anymore.
I just got my prize in the mail and I've been so delinquent I hadn't checked the results!!! This totally made my day....THANK YOU!!! I'm way excited!!!!
Post a Comment