Today my baby is two years old. That seems unreal. When Weston turned two he was such a big boy, but Davin is still my baby. We had a party in California, so today we let him open presents when he woke up. We spent the rest of the day at the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. It was super fun for all. We took a short break for lunch then went back and played some more. The museum had plenty to keep both the boys entertained. It was periodically crowded since school groups kept rotating through, but most of the time it wasn't too bad. Here are some highlights from Davin's 2nd birthday day. Davin's favorite places in the museum were the ball room and the water table. We literally spent an hour playing at the water table. Weston loved it all and ran around pretty independently. Weston was loving all the costumes in various rooms around the museum. This was the actual theater room, so both of the boys wanted to dress up and do a little show. I have no idea what Davin's costume actually was. Maybe a duck? Weston thought his froggy hands were awesome. Enjoy the show!
the mini grocery stores are still my favorite places in children's museums. You'd think I'd be over it now that I've had to spend real money on groceries for so long, but I still love them. Looks like you had a fun day!
HA!! I love his little faces he makes! What a cutie on his birthday. :) I love that you guys made a whole day of it at the museum too. He looked like a pretty big fan of his presents, so that's always fun too. We love you guys and miss you too!
P.S. Rachel just recognized Davin and said "Da. Cute baby!" Awwww!
So cute! Happy Birthday! My sister in law and I have talked a ton about how much YOUNGER our second children seem than our firsts did! Like, Annie was 2 months younger when Ellie was born than Ellie will be when the new baby is born in June, and yet Annie just seemed to be so much older and more prepared for a new sibling than Ellie does, 'cause she's still just the baby!
It's truly a sad time when they get too old for feet pajamas...they're so cute and cuddly! I love the faces Davin makes. The children's museum looks like a fun place!
happy birthday davin!! i love the wrap job! and that museum looks amazing. wendy would love it! what a fun mom you are for making his day a special one.
Yeah I can't believe how old our first kids seemed when they were only 2! Happy Birthday to Davin! He is so outrageously cute in all of those pictures!
Happy belated Birthday from Grandma B!! I'm glad you had a great day and was too busy to take calls (since I didn't)!! I love you and can't wait to see your two-ness in a couple weeks!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday, Davin! he's so cute. i love his cute little jammies. :) glad you had a fun day!
the mini grocery stores are still my favorite places in children's museums. You'd think I'd be over it now that I've had to spend real money on groceries for so long, but I still love them. Looks like you had a fun day!
Very fun! Happy Birthday Davin! I can't believe how fast the time has flown!!!
Seriously, he is so cute. I love the bedhead in the first few pictures :). So fun to have an all-day celebration!
HA!! I love his little faces he makes! What a cutie on his birthday. :) I love that you guys made a whole day of it at the museum too. He looked like a pretty big fan of his presents, so that's always fun too. We love you guys and miss you too!
P.S. Rachel just recognized Davin and said "Da. Cute baby!" Awwww!
Happy Birthday Davin! What a fun birthday! You are a great mom Shannon.
So cute!
Happy Birthday!
My sister in law and I have talked a ton about how much YOUNGER our second children seem than our firsts did! Like, Annie was 2 months younger when Ellie was born than Ellie will be when the new baby is born in June, and yet Annie just seemed to be so much older and more prepared for a new sibling than Ellie does, 'cause she's still just the baby!
It's truly a sad time when they get too old for feet pajamas...they're so cute and cuddly! I love the faces Davin makes. The children's museum looks like a fun place!
happy birthday davin!! i love the wrap job! and that museum looks amazing. wendy would love it! what a fun mom you are for making his day a special one.
Yeah I can't believe how old our first kids seemed when they were only 2! Happy Birthday to Davin! He is so outrageously cute in all of those pictures!
Happy Birthday Davin!!! Looked like a fun birthday to me :)
Happy belated Birthday from Grandma B!! I'm glad you had a great day and was too busy to take calls (since I didn't)!! I love you and can't wait to see your two-ness in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment