Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun

Ian sent me this video to watch the other day and I was just cracking up. I do love my Sienna, but I had no idea I was so cool. ;)

On a more serious note, my friend, Alexis posted THIS on her blog the other day. I thought it was very humbling and thought provoking. We really are so very blessed. It's important to remember that, express our gratitude to our Heavenly Father, and then be sure to serve and share with others.
Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Cami said...

I don't have a Sienna but I love their commercials. The woman in the commercials looks and acts just like my sister-in-law so they just crack me up. Love it! You've gotta be pretty cool to own a Swagger Wagon, Shannon.

Delia said...

That was so cute! Ha ha.

That link was humbling. Thank you!

J, J and B said...

Another very cool video! haha

Kate said...

That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh :)

joyous said...

I thought the video was funny too. Thanks for calling last night. It was great to talk!!!

Liz Smith said...

gotta love those toyota ads. they crack me up every time! :P

Jenny Timmerman said...

I realized our Sienna might be cool when 3 out of the 4 moms in our preschool carpool group had one. Awesome vid. :)