Things I've bought at Kohl's recently:
-2 pairs of underwear for me
-new bra
-capris (in a smaller size too. Hooray!)
-nice work shirt for Ian
-new pajama shirt for me
-cute picture frame for the boys' room
-2 pairs of shorts for Ian
-2 pairs of Speedo goggles for the boys
-wall decor for the den
Saved: 245.51
Plus, when I shopped this weekend I also got 2 more $10 off any $10 purchase Kohl's cash coupons that are good this week, so I will be using those too. Probably to get Ian a new white shirt (he goes through them fast now that he's in the bishopric and wearing them multiple times per week) and jeans. Needless to say I was pretty excited about my fun deals. And I love having something fun up in the den!
9 comments:
Love your wall art! The colors are fun and the circles give the illusion of movement. Davin looks pretty impressed by all your good deals too. :)
wow, those are some amazing savings! nice!!!!
That art is PERFECT, are you kidding me?? It goes so well w/ the pillows and the couch. Good find! I love Kohls, too. A few weeks ago, Justin's mom spent $100-something and it said she saved over $1200! She said all the people in line behind her starting cheering, haha. Glad you got some great deals, and glad you posted about this bc I earned some Kohls cash that I need to hurry and use, too!
I love when I make good deals!! And I just started cracking up at Tara's commment. But, I think I would have probably cheered too! I love Kohl's too. I think I need to shop there more often.
I have a friend who is addicted to Kohls and she told me that she refuses to go to the checkout until she is positive that she is saving more than she spends! Ha! I love it! You really scored there, lady!
You are really good at finding deals! I wish I were that good!!
Wow, you got some great deals! Your wall art is so fun...love the swirls and the colors. Hooray for Kohls!
I love the decoration. It goes so well! Perfect. Plus the cutie in the picture!
Those are great savings! forgive my ignorance, but how did you score the coupons in the first place? Do they mail them to you? Would I have to buy something to get the coupon upon checkout for use the next time?
Post a Comment