Monday, June 27, 2011

The Drive

We are back from our family vacation to Oregon! It was quite the trip. We were gone for 10 days. We had a blast, but it's kind of nice to be home. I am overwhelmed by the amount of pictures I have, but here's a start.
On Thursday we drove to Boise, ID. It was a pretty quick drive. We got there in the late afternoon and checked into our hotel. After jumping on the beds we hit the pool. We all had fun relaxing and spending some time enjoying being together.

We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was delicious, as usual. Weston's favorite dinner is spaghetti with mizithra, but he had never eaten the original Spaghetti Factory version. After he devoured his plate, he said "Mom, I think it tastes a little better when they make it." I wasn't offended. We played at a park for a bit after dinner, then got some shut eye. It was a very fun kick off to our vacation.

4 comments:

Delia said...

Could your kids be cuter? Seriously. Glad you had a safe trip.

J, J and B said...

I love the Old Spaghetti Factory! Haven't eaten there in so long! That's a long drive to Oregon. Looks like the kids did well anyway! :)

Tasha said...

Yeah for a family trip!! I cannot wait to continue to see pictures and hear about it :)

elizabeth said...

Yes, you have to have the original at Spaghetti Factory. I'm glad you were able to treat Weston to it!! Good for you not to be offended ;-) Loved the pics!