Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Randomness

-Today I had to go to Walmart. It had been awhile. Luckily I planned it for a day when I just had to take Talia with me. We were actually in and out in under an hour. The best part was that my checker was so sweet and price matched a bunch of stuff in my cart even though I didn't have ads or know of the better prices. There is still good in this world. :)

-I ate most of a Big Mac today. Every once in awhile I have to try one again, but I always remember how much I really don't like them. Should have gone to In N Out.

-I'm a comfort seeker and slightly lazy. This means that I spend pretty much every minute at home in sweats and fuzzy socks. My sister, Jules found this the other day and it pretty much sums up my whole family (well except my Dad who even wears shoes around the house).
-I'm getting very anxious to move out of this house. It has been on the market for 3/4 of a year. Sigh. Please pretty please let the bank accept the offer it is currently considering!

-I am listening to Michelle Branch today. It's making me all nostalgic for when Ian and I were first married. For our first Valentine's Day together he got me a #10 can that he filled with conversation hearts and hid 2 Michelle Branch cd's in. It was such a sweet gift. He even let me listen to them in the car with him! It's kind of funny that I haven't bought a CD in several years. My kids probably never will.

-I am getting really excited for my 29th birthday this weekend! We are going to go bowling with some friends in the afternoon, then Ian is taking me to Faustina for dinner. It's going to be a good day.

2 comments:

joyous said...

Love the randomness. :) Can't believe you don't like Big Macs! What's not to like?!?!? (Except for the bazillion calories.) And really, as long as you don't do to your hair what that little girl did to her hair, you're fine in comfy pants and fuzzy socks. ;) Love ya!

Unknown said...

hope the bank takes the offer so you can move on!