-I am still pregnant. I'm in the sweet spot of my pregnancy where I'm not sick and I'm not huge and getting kicked a lot. It hardly feels like I'm pregnant. I still have a few food aversions, but mostly I'm back to normal. Different for this pregnancy is my aversion to cheese. I love cheese, but not right now. Even the smell of it while I'm grating it for dinner or putting it on Weston's daily sandwich makes me queasy. Weird. Our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for May 2nd. I'm excited to find out if this last baby is a boy or a girl!
-I got my hair cut and colored. It seems like it was a long time coming. I also used a new friend who does hair and she was great! I'm so excited to have a new stylist that I can go to for awhile. And I love how my hair turned out.
-Melanie and Brad are officially my neighbors! They moved in with Brad's grandpa last week and we have been hanging out and playing ever since. It's extra fun right now since neither of them are back to work yet. They live about 5 minutes away in Taylorsville. I am so so happy to have them close by!
Last Friday Mel and I took the kids to Planet Play for the afternoon. It was pretty fun. Mel took both of the boys on the go karts. They played black light mini golf and lots of arcade games. We ate the pizza and salad buffet and got cool prizes. There was even a dance party in the buffet area right before we left. It was so fun to have Auntie Mel to go with us on that outing.
-House hunting. Our home is very close to being sold. We are just waiting for the final decision from the bank. I was getting kind of stressed out about finding a good place on short notice and decided we'd better start looking at rentals more aggressively. Good thing too because 4 bedrooms in our price range are a hot commodity. We went to an open house for a home that was actually a little too small for us, and it was packed! At least 10 other people/families were looking at it.
This last weekend we went and looked at two more houses. They were both pretty great, so we put in applications for both. Over the weekend we debated and made a giant pro and con spreadsheet (we are nerds) to help us decide which one we would pick if both of our applications got approved (there were several people interested in both places). We picked the one in north Lehi. Lucky for us that was the application that got approved. We will be signing a lease agreement on a beautiful 4 bed, 2.5 bath home this Saturday. We are really excited and plan on moving in the middle of May (shooting for the 12th) or as soon as our short sale is approved by the bank.
6 comments:
oh my goodness! Sounds like May is a busy month for you! Selling your house, moving in to a new one, AND the gender-discovering ultrasound! Agh! sounds like a crazy emotional time for you guys!
good luck with EVERYTHING... and I think boy. :)
Wow you do have a lot going on! I like hearing your update. That's sooo fun that Melanie lives near you now! Yea!
Wow. Lots going on and lots to comment on. Cute hair. I can't wait to find out if baby #4 is a boy or a girl. I've always been jealous of my sisters who live close to each other. And good luck packing and moving. I didn't know you guys were looking so far south. That's great for me because when I'm visiting my family, I can come visit you more easily than when you were in SL county.
you look BEA-UTIFUL. then again, your hair always looks great. glad you are doing well. i can't wait to hear what you are having! i will vote girls cuz i just love em...but a boy would be awesome too. :) good luck with the move! moving is so stressful! hang in there!
I'm glad that everything is working out. I'm a little sad that you're moving farther away, but I can understand why. :-) Good luck with the sale!
Yay for getting the house you wanted! We were between two houses too and we got the one we wanted!! I must say it's all VERY STRESSFUL. We got the keys last Saturday and are moving this Saturday (and every day Stanford takes 1-2 truck loads over). Oh-and yesterday Stanford apparently forgot to close the garage so when we got to the house tonight it was wide open with all our boxes in the garage!!! I about died! Luckily we met the NICEST neighbor ever who said he came to check on it every few hours all day and night for us. Whew!
We hope everything goes smoothly from here until the 11th when we sign away our home to the new home buyers. I'm so happy the process will finally be over (what a lot of work!!!). I will be crossing all fingers and toes that everything goes good for you!
Post a Comment