Today I went to the mall with just Talia. It was great fun. I browsed at Carter's for a little bit while Talia happily played at the Lego table. I actually didn't end up buying anything, which is kind of a miracle, despite being tempted by a really cute pair of pink sandals in Talia's size. Then we wandered through a couple of other stores. I randomly decided to pop into Gap to check out their maternity sale rack. They didn't have a ton that I liked, but I did find one cute shirt for this summer. Then I walked next door to Gap Kids and checked out their sales rack. I found a few cute things for the kids at good prices. When the lady rang me up everything was even cheaper than I thought since I didn't notice the sign saying an additional 40% off clearance. I went back and looked a little more in Davin's size and ended up spending about $50, but here's what I bought:
-maternity shirt for me
-Weston's winter coat for next year
-short sleeve polo for Weston
-long sleeve tee for Talia next winter
-pair of tan shorts for Davin
-short sleeve stripey polo for Davin
-short sleeve tee for Davin
I thought I scored some pretty great deals on some cute Gap clothes. If you happen to be heading to the mall in the next couple of days go look at the Gap Kids sale!
Later this afternoon I went to Smith's to take advantage of their cereal sale. I had a couple of other coupons that made my total really low. I got all 23 of these items for $25.53! I sure love me some great deals!
3 comments:
Now THAT is a deal-shopper's bragging lounge! Look at that HAUL!!! you did great, girl!
You are truly amazing! I would call it a gift!
Oh GAP How I love thee...
Post a Comment