Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The New House

The new house is great.  Favorite features include the extra space, central air, ginormous upstairs pantry, master bathroom/closet, and the backyard.  I know I already posted a ton of empty house pics, but here are pics of the house again with our stuff in it.  We aren't all the way settled, but we're getting there.  And there are no pics of the basement because it's already a toy mess or the backyard because it is CRAZY windy today.
Desk at the top of the stairs
Reading nook at the top of the stairs
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Boys' Bedroom
Master Bathroom toilet
Master Bath
Master Bath (sorry for the messy sink area)
Master closet (we still have lots of room in here!)
Linen closet at the top of the stairs right outside the master bedroom door
Baby's Room/Storage for a few more months
Kids' bathroom
Kids' bath
Living Room to the right of the front door
Living room from front door
Living room from front door
Living room from back door
Kitchen/dining room (still some boxes in here)
Half bath downstairs

3 comments:

joyous said...

Love it!!! What fun! Thanks for the pics!

elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tour. I'm guessing Talia was sleeping since there were no pictures of her room. It's good to see the rooms w/ your stuff in them. Love it and can't wait to see it in person!!

Tasha said...

Yay for all the pictures!! So much fun. I am so happy for you. Cannot wait to see you this weekend :)