Thursday, July 26, 2012

You've Had A Birthday!

It's been awhile and we've been busy!  First we had a birthday in the house.  Ian turned 31!  We celebrated low key style.  I made his favorite kind of cake and he opened his present.  I still feel weird only giving one present, but when your hubby like expensive toys it sometimes happens.  We gave him a sweet new remote that controls all of our devices and has a color touch screen.  I'm still a little too intimidated by it to use it, but it is pretty cool.
 
 
Ian had to work on his actual birthday, but when we got home we all went out to dinner together.  We ended up eating at Olive Garden.  It was yummy and the boys were surprisingly good eaters.  I sure am glad that Ian was born and that we were able to meet and fall in love and create our family.  He's pretty much the most important thing that has ever happened to me.  Love you babe!  That night we went home and finished packing up for the Olson Family Reunion!  Definitely more on that to come.

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

yay! happy birthday to your wonderful hubby!