Tuesday was Weston's first day of school. He had a hard time sleeping because he was so excited. It was adorable. We all got up and walked him to the bus stop. He made Grandma tear up, but I was surprisingly un-emotional. Not that I didn't care, just that I wasn't sad about sending him off to 1st grade. I was excited for him. I think he's going to have a great year and make lots of friends and learn new things.
Waiting for him to come home from school on Day 2. Mostly I included this for the belly shot. I am starting to feel huge and uncomfortable and ready to not be pregnant. Four more weeks!
Today is Friday of the first week and he's already combing his own hair in the morning and walking to and from the bus stop by himself. I watch from the driveway. I'm so proud of my big kid and love to watch him become more and more independent. I like it for now anyway, while he still blows me a kiss as he walks away from me.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
3 comments:
so cute, the kiss blowing thing!
and you look really great, belly and all! :)
still looking good! wow, 4 more weeks! i hope it goes by quickly. hang in there!
I didn't cry when Kenz had her first day either, but I was a total bag of nerves. There were just so many new things at once- all day school, lunch, riding the bus. But Weston was already used to all day school so not a whole lot of change for him! Makenzie is SO happy to be in school and I know Weston is, too.
I know how you're feeling with the pregnancy. I'm trying really hard to not even think I'm near the end (I still have 5 weeks which we all know will probably be more like 6 weeks). But I am starting to daydream about having my body back to myself again, definitely looking forward to it!
Post a Comment