Saturday, October 20, 2012

Newborn Photos

A couple of weeks ago my sweet and talented cousin, Kim (of Kim Bullock Photography), took these beautiful photos of baby Beckett.  I'm so excited to get a few printed out and hung up.  I love having newborn photos to remember how cute and tiny my babies were.  If you are looking for a great newborn photographer in the Salt Lake Valley area you should definitely check out Kim's website!  Here are some of my favorites from our shoot.
It was fun to visit with her and let our older kiddos play together.  Beckett was good for the pictures even though he stayed awake for most of the shoot.  I wasn't really planning on being in the photos (which is why I'm unshowered and my hair is in a ponytail) but I'm so glad that she took a few of me with Beck.  I sure love my baby boy! 

6 comments:

Glen & Kat said...

Those are such great pictures! So precious!

joyous said...

Seriously amazing pictures!!! And I thought you looked great in your pictures. :)

Liz Smith said...

umm...i wish i looked like that good unshowered and with a ponytail. lol. the pictures turned out darling! he is so cute!

Kate said...

Cute pictures :) I like the blue yarn one :)

Kim said...

Thanks Shan. I thought you looked great to. I was all impressed that your sweater matched your eyeshadow :) ha ha. After I have a baby I'm lucky if I can get chapstick on.

Tasha said...

I love ALL of them! She really did do an amazing job. I love newborn photos so much. There is just something special about them while they are so tiny and fresh. He is adorable Shannon. (I just love the ones with you in them too! You do not look unshowered AT ALL.)