Yesterday I took Beckett to Cookie Cutters for his first haircut. It was definitely a need. His hair was grown out long and was always flipping out over his ears. I was really not sure how he would do on his own in the little chair with someone else touching him, but he did awesome! He loved the little car he sat in. He "drove" the whole time. He also had Jake and the Neverland Pirates to watch and that kept him entertained. He squirmed a little, but didn't cry at all. I'm glad that he still looks like my baby just with a nice haircut. He's so handsome.
Before the cut.
During.
After.
When we were done at Cookie Cutters we went for a little outing to the dinosaur museum. It was the first time that I let Beckett out of the stroller to crawl around. He loved it. I always like running through the museum with the little ones when it's not crowded. Lastly, I finally got Beckett walking on video! He still doesn't walk all of the time, but he tries all the time and he is getting better. I think his record is 7 steps now. It won't be long until he is running laps around the house. :)
2 comments:
he's the cutest!!!! i can't believe how big he is already!!!
Yay for the cute haircut!!! He is such an adorable toddler. And what fun for him to be free of the stroller for a bit. :)
Post a Comment