Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Barnyard Boo!

Before I move on from Grandma and Papa's visit, I have one last gem to share.  On Sunday after sacrament meeting we tried to get a picture of Grandma and Papa with the kids.  I hadn't seen the pictures until the other night.  I scrolled through them and was literally crying (tears streaming) because I was laughing so hard.  These pictures did not turn out.  It was just so funny.  Each picture was even worse than the last.  Here's one of my favorites.  :)
Monday was the kids' last day of Fall Break, so I thought we should probably do something fun.  Monday afternoon after we spent most of the day cleaning the house and letting babies nap, I told the kids to dress up in whatever they wanted and we would go to Farm Country for their Halloween party.
We hadn't been to the Barnyard Boo in a few years, so there was more to do than I remembered. It was lots of fun and Talia got lots of compliments on her Thor costume.  Davin went as Bumblebee ninja and Weston was the army guy.  They did pony rides (except Davin who has sat out the last few times we've been to the farm), pumpkin bowling, face painting, wagon ride, made goo at Frankenstein's lab, and more.  Good times.  I can't say enough how awesome our Thanksgiving Point pass is.

1 comment:

joyous said...

Love it!!! What a fun ending to a great fall break. :)