Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cornbelly's

Friday was kind of a slower day.  We relaxed in the morning.  Ian went to work and Papa went to meet up with a friend for lunch.  Later that afternoon when Ian and Papa were both home we all went to Cornbelly's for some corn maze fun.  It was a blast.  The kids could have stayed there all night.  We did a lot of fun stuff.  Bounce houses, slides (Talia loved the slides), walking through the haunted "creature," a grain train ride, pedal karts, and the corn maze.
That night we got a babysitter and the adults went out to dinner at the new Dickey's right by our house and then to the movies.  We saw Gravity in IMAX 3D.  I wasn't sure how I was going to like the 3D since I haven't seen anything in 3D except Planetarium movies in years.  But it was actually really cool.  The movie was great too.  I love Sandra Bullock and she was strong and relatable in this movie. I hope she gets an Oscar nod for it.

2 comments:

Aunt Betsy said...

The corn maze looks really fun. That looks like a lot of fun!

joyous said...

Beckett is SOOOOO cute!!! Looks like a fun day. :)