We enjoyed our last week of summer. Playing with friends, swimming lessons, hanging around with no homework to do. It was great.
One night I took Weston and Davin out to do a little shopping. I had so much fun with my boys! Weston got a new backpack this year and he has finally graduated from cheap character backpacks. Hooray! The boys each picked out a first day of school shirt. Weston needed new church shoes and Davin found some tennis shoes on sale so he got those too. We were on the hunt for lunch boxes but the boys wanted tin ones and I couldn't find any in the stores. We ended up ordering them from Amazon and they are awesome.When we were done shopping we stopped off at Culver's for an ice cream treat. We got mini concrete mixers. Yum.
The weekend before school started we had one last hurrah at Jump On It. The place was pretty much empty and the kids had a blast. We went out to dinner afterwards. I think everyone had a very fun, relaxing summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment