Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Big Preschool Girl

The big boys had a great first day of school. Unfortunately Weston came home sick on Thursday. I didn't worry too much about it when he said he wasn't feeling good on Thursday morning and when he came home and flopped down on the couch and said he wasn't feeling good I thought he was being dramatic. I told him to go upstairs and lay down on his bed thinking he would actually feel good enough to go out and play with his friends. I was wrong. He went upstairs and fell asleep for 2+ hours. Oops. Mom fail. He woke up with a fever. Once he had some Tylenol though he felt a lot better. Friday he got up and got himself ready for school and said he felt much better so I let him go to school, but when he got home he crashed again. Needless to say he had a very mellow, resting weekend.
While the boys were at school that first week I took Talia to get a haircut before she started preschool. Her hair was getting really long and she didn't ever let me put it all up, so it was always tangled and in her face. I wanted to cut it short and she seemed to be fine with it, so she got the cutest little bob. She loves her short hair and even lets me round brush blow dry it after her baths! I think it makes her look SO grown up too. Love it.
The next week after her brothers Talia started school. She is going to preschool at a home in our neighborhood. She had a great first day and is loving preschool. She is doing really well getting along with the other kids. I think her preschool is so cute. I love that there are only 8 kids in her class and that it's so close to home!
While Tal is at school I run errands while I can go with just one kid. Sometimes Beckett and I just hang out at home and get stuff done and play. Beckett is such a good kid. He plays really happily by himself. I imagine he kind of likes having all the toys (and Mom) to himself. :)

No comments: