Wow, well, i think it's officially time to make the announcement to all who check this blog and don't already know, so all 2 of you. ;) Anyway, Ian and I are excited that we are expecting Bowles Baby #2 in March of next year, which sounds like ages away! So far so good with the pregnancy. I heard the heartbeat for the first time today. At my last appointment it was too early, but we got to see some early pics of "it". We honestly can't decide if we want it to be a boy or a girl. I want a girl just to have a girl, but it would be fun for Weston to have a little brother to hang out with and we have all the clothes and bedding and toys for a boy, so that would be nice too. Anyway, we wont find out what gender it is until the first week of november, but we'll keep you posted.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! That's wonderful news. And probably a little less stressful than finding and going to a doctor in New York. :)
of course you find out after your in california! isn't that the way it always goes?! i am so excited for you and weston to come in October! It will be good times for everyone... Love ya! and I am so excited for baby bowles #2! Boy OR Girl!!
Congrat Shannon!! I had already heard when Blake came home . . . I am SOO excited for you! And your two kids will be almost 2 years apart. That is very exciting. I heard you told your parents in the best way ever too . . .very creative. GO YOU!!!
YEAH for the Bowles!! I'm so excited for you guys. :) Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment