Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weekend Update

I am so excited for my parents to come for their Spring Break visit this weekend; well technically, Thursday to Sunday, but close enough. I'm working on planning fun activities to do, including a birthday party for Dad, a possible trip to the petting zoo and quilting store at Gardner Village, a bowling outing and swimming at Mom and Dad's hotel. Thrown in there will be plenty of playing and downtime with Davin and Weston. Maybe I will even get in a little shopping with Mom. It's so hard to shop by myself/with 2 little ones.
Anyway, not a ton going on with us this week. We enjoyed a relaxing Conference weekend. Weston was practically perfect playing on his own through most of both morning sessions and then napping through most of both afternoon sessions, so I actually got to listen to most of conference this year. To be honest I also got in a little nap during half of one session too. Oops! :) Davin is still up 2 times each night so I'm not sleeping much yet, but at least he usually just eats then goes back to sleep. I am feeling good. Yesterday I overdid it a bit and was hurting by the end of the day. I am trying to remember my limitations and that just because I feel energized in the morning I shouldn't plan too ambitious of a day.
We all went to visit Ian at work this morning and show off the baby then we went out to lunch. It was nice to see Ian in the middle of the day and we had a good little visit with his coworkers while they held Davin. Anyway, I will definitely post pics and stories after our weekend visit from my parents. Yay!
On Sunday after Conference we had a little "Davin Announcement Picture" photo shoot, so here are some of the cute results.

11 comments:

joyous said...

He does look more like Ian and less like you (and more than just the hair line)!! He is so sweet and cute. I can't wait to come up there and eat him all up. :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little boy. I tell you, you sure make 'em cute. All I have to do is teach SCCC and we're on our way. Of course, it will take us to Thursday to get there. . .but we'll be on our way!! Oh, and I like the top one best. Just in case you wondered!

Love, Mom

Olson Family said...

what a cutie!!! glad your getting the hang of things... I am still planning on coming out there, I mean I have to meet DaviN!! but it might get pushed to May....

Tasha said...

So cute!! He really is such a darling little baby. I can't wait to see which picture you picked from your photoshoot! I am glad your parents are coming out for spring break too. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! Very fun! Having family come to visit is the best!

PS And you are WAY adventurous with this little one. I am amazed at all you get out and do.

sara said...

So cute! I love that he's smiling!!

Mel said...

wow...he sure looks great!(we have that same blanket too! :) ) hope things are going well!

Tara said...

That's adorable. You're right though, he does have his own look (compared to Weston), I can see it more now with his eyes open. He is so cute though, you guys have some adorable boys!

Jackie H said...

He's so handsome! Weston looks like he's going to be a great big brother. Congratulations!

Carly said...

Look at that cute boy! He is just darling :)

Lara Kincer said...

He is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to meet him!

Glen & Kat said...

Super cute. Thanks for sharing!