It must be my lucky day. I woke up this morning to find that I won two more blog giveaways!
Today I won the Dinners on a Dime cookbook from HERE. I am super excited to try some of their cheap and easy recipes. I even had one of my own recipes featured on the Savings and Stewardship blog HERE. It's one of my most favorite cheap and easy dinners.
I also won this super adorable monster hoodie from HERE. I decided to get it in Weston's size so that Davin can grow into it and they can both benefit. Isn't it fun? This Etsy shop has some seriously cute boy clothes. Check it out!
I sure love winning free stuff! If you want to try your own luck and enter a few giveaways just click on the Blog Giveaways button on my sidebar. Happy Monday!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
8 comments:
Wahooo!! Winning stuff is so fun. That sweatshirt is AWESOME! I should make some for my boys :) I hadn't thought of decorating sweatshirts for them before. That is fun!
What a great way to start your week!!! Congrats sister!
How fun!!!! I don't think ive ever won anything ever. I'll have to check out those blog giveaways sometime. I really like the hoodie!
This is your lucky week!! It's my luck week too. . .last week of school!! Only three and a half more days. . .hallelujah (the natives are restless). Cute free sweatshirt. I love Tasha's comment about making it. She's so cute :-) Have a wonderful week!
WOW! i enter a lot of blog contests and NEVER win! it must have been a special day for you to win TWO! that jacket is adorable.
Way to go!! 2 in one day-very impressive! I love winning things unexpectedly!
congrats. I'm totally going to start looking at that! Also that soup looks delish. I have a screaming good baked potato soup I'll have to give you the recipe for this fall. its a little bit of heaven on a fall day :) Also your boys look ADORABLE in their suits. What cuties!
I love winning stuff too! (Who deosn't though?:>) i will have to check these giveaways out on your blog.
Post a Comment