Monday, October 25, 2010

33ish Weeks

It's amazing to me how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. Especially since summer. Summer always goes quickly, but Fall is just ridiculous. It's already gone, really. I woke up to snow this morning. It still hasn't all melted. I'm sure it will since it's supposed to be sunny and back in the mid-60's later this week, but still. It mean that the coats and boots are out for the next 8 months. Sigh.
I am taking advantage of the cold outside to get some things done in my house. I really need to get working on the nursery. I haven't cleaned out the baby boy clothes yet, which means there is no room for the baby girl stuff! I also need to just take everything out of the closet and figure out if we need it or not. That closet has been a collecting place for random stuff. The crib bedding should be here this week, so I'm really excited to see how the room looks with pink in it! I still think it's going to be super weird for awhile. The nursery has basically looked the same for the past almost 5 years.

Today my plan is to get the laundry done and the house cleaned up. That way I can spend the rest of the week working on the nursery and celebrating Halloween!

11 comments:

Liz Smith said...

you look awesome!!!!! i'm so excited to see pics of the new little bundle in just a few weeks! i hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes smoothly. :D

Lynsey said...

How fun for you to decorate a nursery for a girl this time. Have fun!

Carly said...

You look so good!!

And I hear ya... this fall has been rediculously fast. Seriously? Is it Halloween this week?

Take pictures of the nursery! Can't wait to see it :)

Anonymous said...

You look so good! Pregnant bellies are cute...dang uncomfortable...but cute ;) I love decorating my kids' rooms. The baby girl bedding you picked out is adorable, so fun!!

Delia said...

It sounds like you guys got more snow than us. :(

You look great Shannon! Have fun working on the nursery. How exciting!

Beth said...

I know I don't comment very much but I do love your blog. Your little family is so cute.

And you look amazing!!! For 33ish weeks!

Unknown said...

girl, you look GREAT! I love the prego pic! don't forget to show us pics of the finished nursery!

Tasha said...

You look so cute!!! You are looking so good and I just love seeing you pregnant. Thanks for sharing that picture :) Good luck getting things done at home.

elizabeth said...

You really are looking good. I think. . now I know it sounds crazy with a pregnant body. . that you have lost weight. Seriously, you look good!! It was good talking to you today. Love to you all!

The Curnow Family said...

I love baby bumps!!! They make me so want to have a baby, then a reality hits and I remember I'm not ready.. which is why I oOoOggle yours!!

J, J and B said...

Love the preggo pic! You're so cute. And seriously, enjoy planning for the girl!! Go all out! :)