Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happenings, In Shorthand

Friday night we went on a date and I got to eat an Apple Pie caramel apple.

Talia turned 3 months on Saturday!
We got the kids' pictures taken and went out to lunch together.

Ian put together my new nightstands.
I got to go shopping and found great deals.

We lost an hour of sleep on Sunday.

I lost another member of my YW presidency.

We had gorgeous Sunday weather and took a family walk.

Everyone slept in on Monday morning.

We had dinner and FHE with friends.

Davin drew his first real picture.

PS-My friend from CA, Jenn, has a fabulous blog full of cool vintage finds, great music, and yummy treat recipes. She is also hosting a CSN stores giveaway! Go HERE to enter!

7 comments:

Delia said...

Sounds like a mostly wonderful weekend! Davin is so cut with his new picture. Sorry you lost another counselor? That is so hard, especially when you are still kind of new!

Talia is so so adorable. Having a girl must be fun.

Thank you for your thoughtful and understanding comment on my blog. :)

Jackie H said...

Congrats on the matching nightstands. That's really always been a dream of mine...weird that they never have a matching set at DI!

Tara said...

Love the nightstands, love that baby!, and love Davin's picture. I'll have to show it to Jarom, maybe it will inspire him.

Liz Smith said...

you know, we've been married for going on 7 years and we still don't have any real bedroom furniture so i can DEFINITELY appreciate your new nightstands. :) that's awesome. cute pic of Talia too! i can't believe it's already been 3 months. time flies.

Tasha said...

Jen is a friend of yours from home? That is so funny. She married Will King...as in the King family that is really really close to my family. Our Mom's are best friends. (Chris King) and Will's sister Kelly is one of my good friends. (I am sure you remember Kelly King from Birthday Parties. She is actually Carly's age.) What a funny small world!

Glen & Kat said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I love those night stands!

J, J and B said...

Love the nightstands. They're super cute!! I also love Davins picture. Kids drawings can be so cute. Big heads, little body's! :)