Ian was home for dinner on Monday and I made meatloaf for the first time. It turned out pretty good. Not awesome though because I used store bought breadcrumbs instead of fresh ones (I just wasn't up to getting out the blender, using it, then cleaning it), and I accidentally dumped in a bunch of Famous Dave's Steak and Burger seasoning instead of Johnny Salt. Whoops. It was still a good comfort meal for a snowy day.
Yesterday Weston and Davin both had school. I spent my free hour grocery shopping at
Walmart. I found a white 42 inch ceiling fan on clearance for $20! We were wanting one for the boys' room, so I was excited to find a good deal. The boys didn't nap, so we spent the afternoon goofing around, play fighting, playing hide and seek, and playing hot/cold.

Ian went to
IKEA on his lunch break and picked up the nightstands for me. I can't wait to get them put together and set up in our room! It's going to look so nice. We bought our dressers 3 years ago and said we would get the matching nightstands the next time we had some extra money. HA! We are just now getting around to them. I guess that's what happens when you have kids, own a home, and own cars. Something else always needs the money.
Tuesday night was mutual and I had invited Ian to do light graffiti with the Young Women. Luckily my friend, Alison, was kind enough to babysit all the kiddos (including Talia!). We had a good time and got some pretty cool shots. These were my favorites.


Talia is just the cutest girl on the planet today thanks to the talented
Torgerson family! Her outfit was a gift from my Aunt Cindy and Paige. It's such a
snuggly, adorable outfit. She is also wearing one of her new headbands that my cousin, Tasha, made for her. I just can't stop playing with her and taking pictures.

This morning I picked up a few things at Smith's and scored some major deals thanks to several freebies and a few coupons. Check it out!

5 comments:
Sounds like a good week so far to me! Meatloaf is very forgiving, that's the good news. :) And the pictures turned out great from your mutual activity, very cool. I can't wait to have my girls in school at the same time for a helpful period of time!! Love you oodles and oodles!!! (And thanks for talking to me at lunch time.)
Score on all your food for 16+ bucks!! That is great!! If I was there I would totally share those Reese's and York's with you ;-) Talia does look pretty darn cute! I will get to see her in just a little over a month. Tell Weston and Davin they look pretty darn tough!! (But Grandma B could take them on tee-hee-hee!!)
Teach me your couponing ways--I'm terrible! Also, really cute header--it's looking great.
Talia is seriously such a darling baby. I am glad you are having a good week. Go you on that grocery savings! Seriously. Awesome.
I love how so many ladies out there are so crafty and can make such cute things!! I lack any crafting skills!! Talia looks adorable! Mmm that Reese's in your photo makes me miss American candy big time!!
Post a Comment