Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Lessons Learned"

With Mother's Day approaching this weekend I was asked by my college friend and fellow mommy blogger, Jordan, to guest post about motherhood on her blog. It's up today! Go check it out HERE!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Very cool. I think a great benefit to our generation of young mothers is that so many of us record our daily lives through blogs. We'll remember the good and the bad because we've written it down.

Cami said...

This reminds me of a book called "I Am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Dawson. It really reinforces the thoughts you wrote in this post and helps us remember that what we're doing IS important and IS productive and IS work and IS enough. You're a great mom!

joyous said...

Great post, Shan! I loved how well you expressed your thoughts. You might have to copy and paste it on your blog too!!