Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Sunday

This is actually slightly out of order, but on Sunday morning we took family pictures at a beautiful location in the Columbia River Gorge. The rain had just stopped and we lucked out with practically perfect lighting. The kids were all happy and well behaved. It was successful family photo shoot. Thanks for organizing it Aly! Here are my faves.
The whole Bowles clan
Grandma and Papa with all their grandchildren
Our little family
Me and my honey
The boys
Weston
Davin
Talia and Mommy

10 comments:

Pamela said...

Great pics!!! From what you've said so far it sounds like the kids did pretty good on the trip. That always helps :) Hooray for family vacations!

Lana said...

Cute pics, and I love your orange shirt :)

Liz Smith said...

it looks so pretty there!!! i've never been to the pacific northwest, but i've always wanted to. great pics!!!

Sarah said...

Amazing pictures!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Those pictures turned out so awesome! And I love your shirt... it's super cute! :-)

Alexis said...

Great pictures! I am also a fan of your shirt. Way cute.

Glen & Kat said...

LOVE these pics!

Tasha said...

You got some BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Love your shirt. I really love the one of you and Ian.

J, J and B said...

Love love love these photos!! Love the colors too!

Kate said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! It's so fun to get home from vacation and see all these updates!