Monday, December 12, 2011

One Year

One year ago today I spent the day having contractions every 10 minutes. After a late afternoon walk things picked up and later that night, one year ago, our sweet baby girl, Talia Christine, was born. The first year of a baby's life is so amazing. They grow so much. Change so much. And so do I.
Just 1 day old
4 months
That first year flies more quickly with each child. I can't believe that it has been a year already since Talia has been a part of our family. We love her so much and can't imagine life without our girl. Happy Birthday Miss Talia!!!

11 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday, Talia!!!

Liz Smith said...

i can't believe it's been a year!!!! wow! Happy Birthday, Talia!!

Kate said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe she's already one!

Becky Green said...

Every time cute babies are mentioned around me and Quinn, we bring up Talia. Even though I've never met her, she is the most adorable little baby out there. Congratulations on having such cute kids. :)

Unknown said...

can not believe she is 1 already!!! that was too fast. happy birthday sweet girl.

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Talia! I cannot believe you are a year already either. Time does go much too quickly!

Emilee said...

Happy Birthday Talia!

joyous said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Talia!! Hope you guys had a fun day celebrating!

Glen & Kat said...

Wow, I can't believe she's one already! They grow up so fast! Also, I love the Santa picture.

J, J and B said...

She is so gorgeous! I remember before you had her you were worried about having a girl... i bet you're nearly an expert now! :)

Katie said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe our girls are a whole year old! Where does the time go?