It has become a pretty familiar phrase around here. And I couldn't love it more. Not because our house is really all that big, but it's probably the biggest thing Davin could think of. My worldview is a little larger and my love for Davin is more on par with at least as big as the ocean or as big as the universe, but for now I love saying and hearing "I love you as big as our house." Makes me smile every time.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
5 comments:
I love you all as big as your house (and mine)! Thanks for blogging. I was going through withdrawals. This will get me to Thursday ;-)
so cute. :) when cade and i tell each other we love each other, i'll say something like "cade i love you a gazillion strawberries and seventy seven milky ways!" and then he'll say something as equally silly back. love it when kids express their love for their mamas, we need to hear it from time to time!
Jarom told me I was the best mom in the whole spaceship once and you better believe that stuck around here. :) We say it all the time. That's so cute though, 4 year old boys (and almost-4-year-olds) are so affectionate.
What a sweetie. Can't wait to give all you Bowles lots of loves!!!
So cute, and it's that kind of stuff that they're gonna leave reading when they're older. That's why blogs are so great. Davin is such a cutie- love his smile :)
Post a Comment