We are always a little nerdy at our house. We love Harry Potter, we tell lame jokes, we watch/play Star Wars, we sing random songs and call each other silly nick names. This week my family felt extra nerdy though.
Weston dressed up for "nerd day" at school on Wednesday for spirit week. He was so excited about it and after trying on his nerd outfit he stayed in it and ran around with Davin and Talia playing Nerds and Bullies. It was hilarious to listen to and he looked pretty great.
Later in the week Davin invented a new Skylander character and then wanted to show me how awesome his new character's video was by acting it out. ***Each Skylander character has it's own little video showing it and it's powers in action*** I couldn't miss the opportunity to film it for posterity. This reminds me so much of George Michael's Star Wars video from Arrested Development. Classic.
Talia and Beckett are too little to be classified as nerdy, but they sure can make goofy faces!
I think I have officially crossed a line into nerdom as well. I am currently reading The Hobbit and have plans to go and see the movie next week. I'm not as gripped by the book as I was by Percy Jackson and the Olympians so I doubt I will read any other Tolkien books, but it's entertaining and I really like the actor who is playing Bilbo in the movie. He's fantastic as John Watson in Sherlock. If you haven't watched the BBC series Sherlock then you are missing out! It's on Netflix. Go. Now.
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago
2 comments:
Nerds and bullies! That is hilarious! Love that Weston was willing to dress up as a nerd, Makenzie wouldn't do it, I was sad. Love the video of Davin, too, I haven't seen all of Arrested Development, but that's making me want to go finish it out. Good job reading The Hobbit, we saw the movie and liked it. I liked the Bilbo Baggins actor a lot more than Elijah Wood as Frodo.
Such cute nerds...all of you! Love Davin's video, though I was a little nervous that his stick would slip out of his hands and hit you in the face!!! Lol. Ryan is hooked on Percy Jackson right now. I bought him "The Lost Hero" for Christmas and then he realized he needed to go back and start with the Percy series. ;)
Post a Comment