Saturday, January 26, 2013

Train Show

Last Saturday I got a little one on one time with Weston.  I took him to the model train convention at Thanksgiving Point.  It was pretty cool.  We aren't super into trains, but there were quite a few set up and one had a little scavenger hunt list of things to look for in the exhibit.  We liked that.  We even had to find an action figure Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz.  Weston also got to try his hand at controlling a couple of the smaller model trains that were set up. 
The highlight of the outing though was seeing the ginormous Lego train set.  It wasn't just trains though.  It was a train going around these huge sets.  There was a train depot section, alien section, Star Wars section, Wizard of Oz, Ghostbusters, tons of Lord of the Rings sets, the Statue of Liberty, and more.  It was very impressive and Weston was in awe.  After we saw the trains we went to lunch at the deli.  It was a really fun little afternoon with my almost 7 year old. 
Speaking of cute boys . . . my littlest cute boy is officially four months old!  Stop growing up so fast Mr. Beckett!
Who me?
Talia sharing baby secrets.
This kid loves his Bumbo!
 

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

The train show looked like o much fun. His train conductor hat was perfect. I'm a big fan of the baby secrets picture . . Hint,hint!! Loving all the posts!!n I have to admit I don't always pass the security measures where you have o type in crazy letters and numbers. That's why I don't always comment. I don't always have the time to mess with getting he right answer. But I Ty!!!