Davin is officially done with preschool! Today was his graduation. The graduation was really cute. The kids all sang some songs for us and then they each got a graduation certificate, a cute gumball bag from their teacher, and their very own "sleepover pet." The pets were Webkinz, which Davin LOVES. As soon as he realized he got to pick one he couldn't think about anything else. When Miss Mikki called his name to give him his certificate he went straight for the pet table instead. :) At the end there were some treats set out. Unfortunately most of the kids in Dav's preschool class will be going to a different elementary school than him for kindergarten next year, so he likely won't see most of them again, but I'm glad he had a fun year and made friends.
These are his little preschool buddies. :)
He loved his teacher, Miss Mikki too. This is what I put together as a thank you gift for her. It's a planter pot and behind the flower is a packet of Dahlia seeds and a Target gift card.I am so grateful that we found his preschool. It was a good fit. He learned so much and got to do lots of fun crafts and activities with his buddies. He learned all of his Kindergarten sight words, passed off lots of take home reading books, can count to 100+, knows all of his colors and shapes, the days of the week and months of the year, the Pledge of Allegiance, etc. Davin is a smart kid and is very excited to go to Kindergarten in the Fall! I'm so proud of him.
5 comments:
Kindergarten here we come!! So excited for next year. Davin definitely looks ready to go.
So generally I'm opposed to the abundance of graduations, but I was really excited to read about Davin's. What a cute kid!
Davin looks so stinkin' cute with his crown and certificate! Hard to believe our boys will be kindergarteners in the fall.
What a cutie. I would love to have a kid that is so prepared in my class! He is a smart boy and I hope he likes Kindergarten>
It's too bad he and Ethan didn't go at the same time. We love Miss Mikki!
Post a Comment