Since we were going to be in California on Father's Day again this year I decided to go ahead and have an early Father's Day weekend on the 8th/9th. We made Ian some of his favorite foods, gave him gifts and cards, and he got free foot rubs and back scratches from the kids. It was a fun weekend.
Sunday morning I made pancakes and he opened his gifts. I got him a camp stool for playing guitar (and camping I guess), a new electric razor, and a hand-picked gift basket from Bath and Body Works with his favorite scent. The kids made him cute cards and Weston gave him coupons for 20 minutes of free back scratching or foot rubs. :)We are all so lucky to have Ian as the father in our home. He works so hard to provide for us then spends all of his free time playing with the kids and hanging out with me. He grills the best burgers (ask anyone!). He plays the guitar often, which automatically makes him a pretty cool Dad. He makes all of our lives better with his tech savvy. He shows the kids interesting things and builds Legos with them. I could go on and on about all the great things he does as a Dad, but basically we think he's the best and we love him! Happy Father's Day Ian!!!
1 comment:
You're a great wife too. :) What a lucky guy Ian is!!
Post a Comment