Monday, June 3, 2013

School's Out for Summer!

Last Thursday was Weston's last day of 1st grade!  I can't believe how quickly this school year went by.  I don't know how to slow down the time, but I swear the years go by faster and faster the older I get.  Sigh.  Anyway, we are all excited for summer!  It will be a bit of an adjustment for me having all 4 kids home all the time, but we will make it work and the summer will fly on by. 
We started the summer off right by buzzing the boys' heads!  I did Weston's buzz a few weeks ago and ever since then Davin has been asking me to do his hair buzzed too.  Weston's already needed a trim and I decided to do Davin's too.  He loves it and I love that I don't have to comb anyone's hair in the mornings.
The kids are going to spend this entire summer playing with friends.  I love our neighborhood!  Especially the cute next door neighbor boys.  This morning they played Legos.  They made this scene of mini figures doing a cha cha cha dance then they did the dance and wanted their picture taken.  They crack me up.
Talia had a friend play last week too and Beckett is just adorable and goes along with whatever the rest of us are doing.  He especially loves the swing in the backyard.

1 comment:

Glen & Kat said...

So cute! I love the buzz haircuts--great idea for summer!